Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1/13/09

What a busy day we had. Today is all about Alexys. Tuesday is my day to volunteer in Alexys' kindergarten class. I asked her teacher if she minded if I took some pictures of it and she didn't so away I snapped. The kids were quite wild today. Mrs Kitabjian said it was because of the high winds we were having. I thought that was funny.
One of her favorite things to do is to swing. I try to get her to do other things on the playground but this is it for her.


After school we went to town to pick up Samantha from grandma's care. We stopped off at Build a Bear for her to use her gift certificates she has been saving for a long time now. She spied this monkey in an ad we got in the mail last week. She is so cute pink with hearts on her. After this we stopped for some lunch. I love spending this special time with my girls. Hopefully they are memories they too will cherish forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment