Thursday, January 8, 2009

Week 1 of photo a day

I decided to start a new project this year. Its called Project 365. It was created by Becky Higgins from Creating Keepsakes Magazine. You take a picture a day for a year and scrap them weekly. I am so excited to get this started.





Day 3/365
Teenagers and Texting. Brian is quite the texter. Even more now since Aunt Angela gave him her old phone that has a keyboard for typing. I so am getting one of these the next time we renew our cell phone contract. Day 2/365
Sweet baby girl. She is having so much fun playing with all her toys Santa brought her this Christmas. Day 1/365
My quiet place. I love to blog and to read blogs. It is one of the most relaxing things.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I have a teenage texter too! Amazing...his fingers can move so fast over the text board, but not so fast over the laundry on the floor...hhhmmm...

    I'm a P365er, too!
    www.project3652009ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ann they must all be alike! I checked out your 365 blog and your regular one too. I think this project is going to be a lot of fun! Look forward to reading more of yours!

    ReplyDelete